Not anymore though!
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Saves trees and reduces landfill waste
- Burns cleanly enough to cook over
- Generates 86% less creosote, 80% less carbon monoxide, and 30% less particulate matter than natural wood
- Easy to start in any weather; burns without tending
- Single 5-pound log burns up to 3 hours
- Won't spark, drip, or melt
- Safe for stacking, poking, stirring, burning in woodstoves, burning in combination with natural wood
- Free of post infestation
- Approximate heat value: 13,000 BTUs (5-pound log)
- Available in 3 and 5 pound sizes
- Available in single units or 6 log cases
Right now you can save $3.00 on any one case of six 5-pound CleanFlame™ Firelogs. Click here to print your coupon!
Please share the news of CleanFlame™ with everyone you know who has a fireplace, a woodburning stove, an open pit or who likes to go camping. CleanFlame™ is THE green solution for having a fire.
For more news and updates from CleanFlame™, follow them on Twitter and Facebook.
In this YouTube video, CleanFlame™ CEO Kory Hammond talks about how CleanFlame™ delivers the best ultra-clean burning 100% recycled firelogs and firestarters.
Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with the CleanFlame™ company, other than a satisfied customer. I received a free sample for writing this post.