Fellowes P-12C paper shredder.
About the Fellowes P-12C:
The Fellowes P-12C paper shredder is a durable, innovative and affordable machine. With Fellowes’ industry-leading technologies, the P-12C provides high-security and is safe for family environments.
* To ensure high-security against identity thieves, the P-12C features Cross-Cut technology, which destroys a single sheet of paper into nearly 399 particles.
* The P-12C also includes Fellowes’ patented SafeSense technology, which disables the shredder when it senses hands or large pets come too close to the paper opening.
* The P-12C can also shred staples, credit cards and paper clips to help speed up your spring cleaning process.
* Its slim profile design allows the P-12C to fit in any office environment, including under desks or in kitchens and other rooms.
The P-12C has a suggested retail price of $89.99 and is available at Target Stores nationwide.
Refresh Your Home Office: The home office collects clutter just like the garbage collector collects garbage - consistently. Here are 5 tips on how to freshen up your office this Spring from the Identity Theft Resource Center:
- Go through all the papers on your desk and in your drawers and sort into two basic piles: "Save It" or "Shred It."
- Organize the "save" pile into labeled folders and be sure to put anything confidential into a fire-proof lock box. The "shred" pile should be properly disposed of with a Cross-Cut shredder, such as a Fellowes P-12C.
Cross-Cut technology is an important feature for a shredder because it provides high security, destroying confidential information into unidentifiable pieces. Equally important are enhanced safety features, such as Fellowes' SafeSense technology, which shuts the machine down when hands come too close to the paper opening, which is so important if you have children.
- Refresh your home office computer by deleting files you no longer use and backing-up important data onto an external hard drive. Clean out your inbox and change all passwords. Refreshing your computer is a good practice to follow throughout the year as well.
- Plan ahead by purchasing organizational tools for your desk, such as computer risers or file folder holders. This will help clear clutter from your desk top while keeping things within arms reach.
- Get rid of dust and germs that easily build up on office equipment such as keyboards, telephones and cabinets. You'll feel instantly more productive with a clean workspace.
Disclaimer: I have worked with the One2One Network and Fellowes to bring you today's post. The opinions stated are my own. I was in no way compensated for this post. I will be entered to win a Fellowes P-12C.