Our trip to Michigan was a success. We didn't get to see nearly as many people as planned, but that's to be expected. Those grandparents sure love to hog our little angel. :) I suppose though, that with us living 800 miles away that it is their right to hog her.
My husband and I even got out for a date night to Carabba's. A first time for both of us as highly recommended by my parents (with a gift card). We were delighted!! I forgot how nice it is to share a meal without dodging flying spoonfuls of mushy, usually already chewed food!
2011 is a fresh start for all of us. I'm happy to share my 2011 goals with you.
New Year's Resolutions
- Focus on overall health.
- Workout for 30 minutes at least 4 times a week (preferably 2-3 times at the gym)
- Lose that pesky 25 pounds, already! Sidenote: I have started the 5 Day Fast Forward plan from Cynthia Sass' Cinch! today... keep your eyes peeled for my review on that next week!
- Practice yoga more often
- Get to bed earlier
- Make progress on my Day Zero Project
- Answer at least 1 of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind, per week until complete
- Complete 40 of the 101 tasks on the list
- Post monthly updates
- Dedicate at least 5 hours of reading per week
- Move forward with my blog
- Triple number of followers (600 by 2012)
- Host at least 1 giveaway per month
- Write 1 detailed review per week
- Schedule more planned activities for my daughter
What are your goals for 2011? How do you plan to stick to them? Do you reward yourself for your efforts? Please share your thoughts on New Year's Resolutions!